Friday, October 7, 2011

Dukan Diet, Day 10, PV Day 2

I started the Dukan Diet 11 days ago now I am on my 3rd pv day.
I should start this blog earlier from the very beginning of my Dukan diet. But ,anyway, I started it today. Yeah, this is still a good thing to do.

Honestly, I didn't weight my weight at the very first day. I just compare to the weight I took 16 days ago. which is almost 73kg. OMG! 

My attark phase lasted for 8 days. I didn't record it and I totally  unwilling to recall it. All I remember is chicken, fish, beef, and lean ham. Saddly, I didn't have a weight scale during my first 9days of Dukan diet. so I could not record the changes of my weight.


I purchased a "Thinner" brand body fat/hydration/bone mass/ muscle weight scale two days ago. Here we go. lets start records.


Yesterday was my Day 10, PV day 2. at 1100am, I weighted 70.3kg.


Breakfast:  
1 piece 100g lean ham, water boiled.
120g homemade nonfat youger +2 tablespoon oat  bran
1 egg white 


lunch and dinner
1/2 piece lean ham.
120g steamed fresh ling cod.
huge bowl of soup approximitely 500ml: mushroom, seawead, 7shirmps, 200g konnyaku cooked for 1500ml soup.

I didn't do an specific exercise yesterday. It was a rainning night again in Vancouver.  I count my day walking at Stevenston and at all the malls as exercise. I don't know is it sufficient or not. But, anyhow......


Yesterday we went to Stevenston fishport at Richmond. The fishman Hill was there sale fresh caught all kinds of fish. We have been his email customer for almost a year and everytime he back to the port will email us and we will be there for him. It was recently that I realized that I love Ling cod more than Pacific cod although it is more expensive than Pacific Cod. Still it is much cheaper than the Safeway or Pricemartfood. $4.5/lb for ling cod with 10% off over 10lbs. For email customer, 5lbs free fish with 15lbs purchaseing. this is a great deal. However, our friger is too small for the extra fish with all the lean meat I have bought from costco. So, we ended with 10lbs of Ling cod and rock sole.



When we were walking at Stevenston, I saw a film shooting. It is "Once upon a time". I just saw their ads at CTV.ca. The "Cameron"(hope I write it correctly) from "House", one of my favorite video, is there. Unfortunately, they are shooting indoor sence so that I did not have a chance to meet her. For other casting, I am not familiar with any of them.

I have saw at least 3 films shooting recently at Great Mainland of Vancouver, none of the stars I have seen. Shee...


I will leave my today's record for tonight. My weight didn't change this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment