Friday, October 14, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 18, PP day 5


Today morning my weight is 69.45 kg. Again, this has been the third day the number of my weight remaind the same. May I expect a little drop tomorrow? Hope so.

Breakfast:
100g Lilydare cooked turkey breast, water boiled.
60g nonfat cottage cheese.

Lunch:
half piece of lean ham.
1 hard boiled egg.
1 preserved duck egg.


Dinner:
1 red corkeye fish probably 250g fish meat.
80g defrozened firm tofu
1 big oat bran palette.
4 shirmp out of the seafood fry rice I cooked for my Mr. X.

2.5L pure water.

1.5 hr slow walking at Queen Elizabeth park.

The autumn of Vancouver is just amazing, if without the endless rain. Today is another sunny autumn day. Who can resist of getting out for some activities?

We went to the Queen Elizabeth Park in Vancouver. It is around 5pm, but still there were lots of tourists. There are uphills and downhills. I suppose that it is a good exercise.



I finished my Lilydare cooked chicken breast yesterday and bring back the Lilydare cooked turkey breast along with turkey breat ham. They are both 1 kg in size. That should last for another two weeks.

Mr.X always shouting for hungery when he is do the exercise with me, just like kids. Today, he get an 200g Gadbely  almond and fruit dark chocolete as the reward. I envy him, why he keeps his weight for the recent 20 years without any change while he eat almost all the unhealth food--chips, chocolete, burgers. Hum, so unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment