Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 21, PP day(kind of)


Another 69.35 appeared on my scale yesterday morning. This is the second time it showed. ( Should I mention that it appears the third time this morning!!!!) Weight gains so rapid and just in a blink while it lost like goes forever. I should say that I do felt upset about this. But hey, I would not let it beat me. The good thing is that I have already lost 3.7kg, although now the speed is not as fast as other dieters.

Breakfast:
1 hard boiled egg white.
50g nonfat cottage cheese
60g Lilydare cooked turkey breast.
70g lean ham.

Lunch:
1 hard boiled egg white.


Dinner:
1 pan baked pork tongue ( proximal 250g). This is soo chewable and deliiiiiiiicious.
80g defrozened firm tofu.
1 oat bran palette.

I will write another post to describe the way to cook and prepare the tongue.

2.7L pure water+ Goji immersed water.

1.5hr walking.

This picture was taken at out walking at Stanley Park. This sea guard is standing in the shallow water of a outdoor swimming pool. I just love the background of the picture. What a peaceful dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment