Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 17, PP day 4


This morning, the number on the scale shows 69.45 KG, the same as yesterday. So I think I can expect an down jump maybe tomorrow.Somehow, I ate too much today although were pure protein.

Breakfast:
1 egg white
100g Lilydare seasoned chicken breast, water boiled
50 nonfat cottage cheese


Lunch
300g Chicken thighs pan fried without oil
80g defrozened firm tofu


Dinner(huge)
1 oat bran palette
(This time with the egg white be beaten to very firm foam. The palette turned out a moist cake. Hemmmm, not that delicious as a drier version)
400g rock sole
(Baked with onion, mushroom, hot chilli pepper, seasoned with hot red chilli sause, soy sauce. I may have eaten proximitely 40~50g onion or mushrooms or peppers.That kind of ruined the pp day.)
20g pan fried pork liver( at my friend's home)
  They are cooked with oil!!!! but they are deadly taste good.


2.0L water

2 hours of exercise go and back from the Price Mart Food.

I did the walk with Mr.X. It was very uncommon that he offered me the walk when we just getting up from the bed. Today is a sooooooo wonderful sunny day after almost 1 weeks of rainning days. It was comfe cold outside with warm and delicate sun shine. A perfect day for any exercise. On the other hand, I am almost finish my homemade yoghurt and run out of the skim milk. So, on the half of the walk which started from out of the Price mart food. Mr. X was carrieing the 4 Liter organic skim milk. Good Boy.

The organic Skim milk is almost twice of the price of the regular skim milk. $8.79CAD/4L. When I boiled the milk to make the yoghurt, the different of the quality was obviously. There is a some kind of waxy and plasticy membrane on the surface of the regular skim milk after it half cold from being boiled.However, there is no such membrane on the organic milk at all. I think I will stick to the organic milk for the rest of my life although it is such expensiver than the other. In the end, it worth it. My family is not a mega-milk-consumer. For 2 bottles a month, I think we can afford it.

On our walking, There are several cats on the road. There are more than 6 cats in one of the neighbors home. They are just adorable.I will try to post some of the pictures I took for them tomorrow because my computer can't read any SD Memory card which capacity is over 1GB. I have to wait Mr.X to email them to me after he read them on his computer.

Updated, here comes the pictures.


 This little lovely heard my meow then came out from it's home. He goes straight to my leg but with a cool face.



This one followed us for 2 blocks until I felt a little worry about being consider a "cat thief". He must love my meow a lot.






Hope number change tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment