Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dukan Diet--Day 22--PV day



Yes, yes, yes again, 69.35kg on the scale.
What happened on me?
I did not eat any abandunted food,
I do the exercise everyday,
and I didn't eat excede the limitation.

Things just getting out of expectation here.
Please, give me a little hope,
let me see the number drop tomorrow.
or I am the person who is resisting to any diet?!
That would be too sad and too unfair.


Breakfast:
2 spicy immersed egg white.
50g nonfat cottage cheese.
100g lean ham, water boiled

Lunch
1 spicy immersed egg white.


Dinner:
1 spicy immersed egg,
1 preserved duck egg,
250g Ling Cod baked with red onion, white mushrooms,hot green chili and
80g defrozened firm tofu.
1 oat bran palette.

2.5L pure water and Goji water.

3hrs walking.

Finger crossed for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment