Friday, October 7, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 11, PV day 3

Now I am posting the dairy of today.

I waked up at 1030 and my weight is exactly the same as yesterday: 70.3kg. Since I know that the weight will be down slowly even regain some back during the protein and vegetable days, I do not feel anxiety or frustration.

Breakfast:
500ml leftover soup.
1/2 piece ham.

Lunch:
120g nonfat yougert with 2 tablespoon Oat bran

Dinner:
I ate a lot huge things for the dinner after our 3 hours walking.
500ml leftover soup.
1 preserved duck egg.
300g gai lan vegetable.
200g rock sole meat.
100ml soymilk.


             This is the half rock sole I cooked for us two tonight. It weighted 600g.

Oh I am so full now.

occasionally, my husband will go a long walking with me. We recently find out that the burnaby central park is a good destination for a long walk. Even better, the squirrels there are so cute and always begging for food when we passing by. I know that we are not suppose to feed them, but how can we don't?

Almost 8 days ago, just when I start my Dukan diet. I juiced all the blueberry wine out and had a bowl of blueberry leftovers. They smelt so wonderful with a hint of wine teste and a little bitter sweet. They were very dry and I thought they were perfect to be made in cookies. I did so with a little bit sugar and very few oil. However, my sweetteeth husband didn't like it. He loves goodies to be sweety and fatty. These cookies may fit those squirrels.



As we went to the Burnaby central park, we walked through all the little tails to meet those little creatures. As I wished, they all love my cookies!!!! I am so glad.

We went out at 1620 and reached home at 1940, so my exercise for today is good and exceed the request from Dr. Dukan. I felt so hungery and cold at the end of the walk.

So I will be here tomorrow night. Hope the number will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment