Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 15, PP day 2

This morning, the number on the scale remainded 69.75 kg. It has been the three days of the same number on my weight. Just in the pv days. I just hope that it will getting down on the fourth day as on those pv days.

Breakfast
1 and half lean ham.
50g nonfat cottage cheess.
1 egg white.

Lunch
half oat bran palette

Dinner
half oat bran palette
350g skin and bone off chicken thigh, pan fried without oil
     (marrinated with ginger, garlic, onion, basil, soy sauce, taste soooooooo good)
110g defrozened firm tofu. Pan fried with chicken thighs.
20g of dried grape.( Sigh....I just cruving for the sweet thing   and have digged the raisin out of cereal. Hope this will not ruined the whole diet. )

Liquid:
2.4L of pure boiled tapwater.

Exercise:
4 hours of walking at speed of 2.5miles/hr.

I am not a huge fan of sweet things, however, in the pp days, I always want something sweet in my mouth after a protein meal. Maybe tomorrow I will left the oat bran palette for those moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment