Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 16, PP Day 3

My weight at this morning is 69.45kg.

So it looks like my body has this pattern that it keeps the same weight for 3 days and then followed a down jump. Which is good since this would probably the fat combine with water loss.

In my experiment, now I saved the oat bran palette for after-dinner-dessert-desire which makes me the most full. I will keep this for few circle to see how it goes.

Breakfast
1 hard boiled egg white
50g nonfat cottage cheese
100g water boiled lilydare chicken breast

Lunch
300g pan fried boneless skinless chicken thigh cocked with
80g defrozened firm tofu

Dinner
250g Ling Cod
marrinated with sea salt and ginger, slice of lime, green onion
baked with onion, 4 small hot chilli
Oat bran palette.
1 preserved duck egg.

2.5L pure water

1hour of slow walk


Yesterday on my way home from walk exercise, there is lime on sale, 10 limes for 1 CAD. They are perfect for marrinating and seasoning. I even add few drops in my oat bran palette. Just test fresh and crispy.

Now a days, my biggest enermy againest my Dukan Diet is the desire of fruit. I am not attracted by the cake or any goodies but longing for fruit is almost kill me.

When I know that the cherries and the grapes are abandoned in Dukan diet even on the consolidation phase. I am so upset. They are the two of my favorite fruits. The Okanagan region of BC has the most sweet and delicious cherries in the world. This summer, on we back home from Banff, we passed through Princton.There is a valley on the roadside are all big cherries. It is like heaven on the earth. We purchased 20lbs of cherries and I finished them all in half month. Oh, how can I get ride of it.

Hope the number on the scale will still getting less tomorrow.

By the way, my peas shoots are growing fantastic. I can not wait for the pv days then I can have a whole bunch added on my salad. Emmmmm, fresh and crisp pea shoots. I fall in love with them when we had the dinner at Chante Lake Louise. Their Crossont with lobster meat has a layer of pea shoots. The pea shoots gives the dish a irresistable flavor.

Here comes the picture of MY pea shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment