Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 23--PP day


Good news!!!!
This morning, the number on the scale is 68.95.
Should I say again or DA-La? because this number has been on the scale once 4 days ago. Anyway, It is back, isn't it?

Breakfast:
2 spicied egg white.
50g nonfat cottage cheese
100g lean ham


Lunch:
1 spicied egg white,
30g lean ham.

Dinner:
250g Skillet oven fried Chinese style beef heart,with
140g defrozened midium firm tofu(bad choice)
1 oat bran palette made with 3 egg white.
2/3 preserved duck egg
1 hard boiled egg white.
The above didn't eat in the same time.

2.5 L pure water

2hrs walking with Mr.X.





It seens like that the rainning days will be back to Vancouver tomorrow and will last for at least 5 days. Too sad, we are planning to go a vineyard to pick up some fresh Oct grapes for the last wine.

The blueberry wine which was made in the old fashioned way: only fruit with no added yeast and other adjusment ingredients, is now matured at our small leftover bottle. Thanks to the patient Mr.X gives to waiting, it finaly has the time to reach it full taste. As I could say, it is better than the bottled wines and much better than those made from juice and concentrations and other added ingredient. I have to admit that it has never been oaked or whatever-ed. It just delicious. Not smooth as those you can buy at the store but with the super wild and stronge back after it flows down your throat.

Of course I didn't drink any of the blueberry wines, I am on dieting. Mr.X is almost wanting to drawn in the wine, he can not let it go when I finaly permitted his drinking, half glass a day. I just hope that he will obey my order.

My blueberry wine is made from fresh picked blueberries. I crushed them by using the hand immersion blender, a wonderful tool. After a long 2 and half month fermitation, It finally juiced by triper double layer cheese cloth. Every drop is preciou.

I will post the picture of my blueberry wine tomorrow, although there is only one bottle left already. I made only 3 bottles proximatly 3.2L wine from all the blueberries we had picked.

It worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment