Monday, October 17, 2011

Dukan Diet, Day 20, PP day


Saddly, this morning the number appeared on my scale was 69.35. Although it was still 0.1 kg down of the day before yesterday, it has raised 0.4kg up from yesterday. This probably because of the huge eggplant I had ate yesterday and all the light soy sauce I put on the fish before serving.


Breakfast:
1 hard boiled egg white,
120g Lilydare cooked turkey breast.
60g nonfat cottage cheese.

Lunch:
100g skim milk jello

Dinner:
70g Lilydare cooked turkey breast,
2 preserved duck egg,
200g pan fried pork liver.


2.5L pure water.

3hr slow walk go and back from shopping.

This afternoon, Vancouver has faced an power outrage. It started at around 1500 finaly ended at around 2000. It was pretty scared when you stay at home and the light is off the sunlight is turnning dark. Somehow, the shops on the main road are all well powered without any interupt.

I had checked the website of BC Hydro. It updated resorted time postponed from 1700to 1730 to 1830 to1930. Finaly when the lights are suddenly on, all the peace mind back to me. However, before the lights return, I had beinged 2 preserved duck eggs and 60g turkey breast. I was just so starving after such a long walk with the desperite of having no warm food on hand.

It is not usual to have a power outrage at Vancouver especially that it is because of the " wile down".

Hope that I will see a happy number tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment