Friday, October 7, 2011

I have to control my weight, so I choose Dukan Diet

It has been a while since my last weighting. I knew that I had gain a lot of weight in these two years but I ignored it with purpose or without. I don't know, I think that was unconsciously that I knew how bad it is so my brain choose to not think about it. 

That was my sister in law pointed out that I looked unhealthy when she saw the picture I took at this summer when my husband and I went to Banff. All the puffy materials has centralized at my trunk area. That indicated  the increased risks of getting Diabetes and possibility of endocrinogenic disease.

finally when I weighted at the scale  at my doctors office. I was scarred. 162lbs! I have never been on this number in my life. That is horrible comparing to my height which is only 160cm. I knew that I have to change this. 


I used to be very good at hiking and climbing hills. But in these two years, I felt very tired and stressed when I was doing the sports. I knew that was the weight I had put on my body pulled me back of my performance. 


Recently, I read a lot of blogger they are on Dukan diet and have achieved a great results. Do not need to starving and with a mild exercise is the most attraction of Dukan diet. Yet, the result is consistent and obvious. 


I decide to give it a try. Anyway, if I am on another diet that need to exercise a lot I would be felt tired all the time and I know that no matter what diet I am going to be in I would not have that energe to any prolong exercise.


I agree with the theory of Dr. Dukan and I think that should work.


Now this blog is officially become a diet blog. I do not care who see it or not. I just want to record every step I take and then I will not forget anything at the end. 


I hope I will see the success at the final stage which is marked approximitely one year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment