Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 13, PV day 5


Finally, today I have been giving a little reward. This morning at 0915, my weight was 69.75kg. Yeah.

Breakfast:
1 piece of lean ham.
1 egg white.
50g nonfat cottage cheese.

Lunch:
50g lilydare chicken breast.
1 preserved duck egg.

Dinner:
8 sticks of asparager.
80g baby spring salad
1 egg white and half egg york.
120g lilydare chicken breast.
80g firm tofu
80g homemade yougert and spices as dressing.
50g  slow cocked  lean pork.


Night snacks:
Ovenbaked oat bran galette
Recipe:
1 egg white, beat to foam.
2 tablespoon homemade nonfat yorgurt.
1 drop of vanilla extrat.
2 table spoon oat bran.
Oven baked at 290F for 30 minutes.


This is a huge piece of galette, super full.


I walked at the speed of 4mile/hr for 1 hour and then slow pace walk for half hour.


Tomorrow I will start the pp days of the cruise phase for 5 days then move to the 1pv/1pp circle since this is what Dr. Dukan recommended.


Hope I still will see the number change tomorrow. I probably have ate too much today. We'll see.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment