Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 14, PP day 1

This morning, my weight remaind the same as yesterday: 69.75kg. Hope from today on, the number will get down more obviously.

Breakfast:
50g non fat dry crud cottage cheess.
1 piece of lean ham.
2 egg white.
1 preserved duck egg.( Yes, I am a traditional Chinese girl!!!)


Lunch:
1 oat bran palette. This looked so huge and satisfied.
( made by 2 tablespoon of oat bran
  2 egg white and 1 egg york plus
  3 tablespoons of homemade yoghurt,
  1/2 teaspoon of Splenda,
  1 drop of vanilla extract.)

Dinner:



250g Ling Cod marrinated with Balsamia vinger, sea salt and ginger baked with onion, ZiSu leaf, 3 small hot green chili pepper and 80g cube cutted defrozen firm tofu, seasoned with light soy sauce.I didn't eat any of the vegetables but they add a significant aroma to the fish and the tofu.

They are fantastic. I definitely will make this again and again. I am sure that my husband will love this dish very much too.

liquid: over 2.0L of pure boiled tapwater. I am thinking of add a water filter bottle to my crowed kitchen count. Hmmm, I will think about it. The drink tapwater is still pretty good with no warning from the government yet. So....

Exercise:
I walked from home to the Pricesmart food for the non fat cottage cheess. And then I realized since I always throw away the egg york which is a waste so why not go straight to the egg white then the whole eggs can leave to other dishes.The 500ml pure egg white costs only $2.99. I assume that it is just pure natural egg white. It is much cheaper than the whole egg without egg york. On the direction says 1 tablespoon can take the place of one egg white. The whole box of the egg white will be equal to 30 eggs' white. This is so eco.

This Price smart food is pretty close to the Famous food I usually go to for the organic staffs. Their nonfat cottage cheess is almost 1 dollar cheaper than the Famous food. It is even farer than the Famous food to my home.

This shopping ended with 2 hours walk at the speed of 3miles/hr. The exercise for today is qualified.

Vancouver moved into the typical autumn and winter, wet wet weeeet! Rainning rainning raaaaaining! Anyway, I will continue my walking even I have to carry an umbrella with me.

See you tomorrow, my scale.




No comments:

Post a Comment