Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dukan Diet--Day 19--PV day


Yesterday morning, my weight on the scale was 68.95kg. At that time, I want to admit that my weight is always drop at the forth day of remaind the same weight for three days. Oops, this morning, this theory was broken.

I didn't have time to record yesterday, so I will catch it up this morning.


Breakfast:
1 hard boiled egg white and half york.
120g water boiled Lilydare seasoninged turkey breast.
60g nonfat cottage cheese.

Lunch:
1 hard boield egg.

Dinner:
350g Ling cod baked with 1 eggplant ( huge, over 1lbs)
No oat bran palette.
I was sooooo full so I can not think about take another palette. If so, my stomach will blow.

2.0L pure water.

1.5hrs slow walk at Stanley park. It is wonderful.
40min after dinner walk, again, I was so full. I have to have a walk before I can sit down.


The weather was awsome these recent days. Chiled sunshine. Not too low in tempreture. That would be too sad if we didn't get out to the outside, to the beautiful Vancouver autumn.

Yesterday afternoon, after a little shopping, we went to the Stanley Park at Downtown Vancouver. I choosed it for purpose. Half of the sea shore walking pathway is showered under the dawn sunlight. Smooth, gentle, golden sunlight.

Though it was very hard to find a free parking lot at downtown, but we managed to achive that. The walking is fantastic.

This morning, my weight reflect of what I have ate last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment